EEMAME Symbian Freeware By Harmonicode AB
MAME (the Multiple Arcade Machine Emulator) is an arcade game emulator for PCs that has been ported to many platforms. E2MAME is a port of MAME for mobile phones running the Symbian operating system. E2MAME is free software and currently runs on:
- Early series 60 phones: Nokia N-Gage, Siemens SX-1, Nokia 6600,
and probably most other models. The very first Series 60 models,
the Nokia 7650 and Nokia 3650, can only run the miniature version of
E2MAME, called “Micro-E2MAME”, due to very
- Series 60 Feature pack 2 phones, e.g., Nokia 6630 and Nokia
6680. These models, surprisingly, have a bit less free memory than
earlier Series 60 phones; therefore only Mini-E2MAME runs
- NOT CURRENTLY SUPPORTED: Series 60 3rd edition phones
(Nokia E50, 5500, N93, N73, N71, N80, N92, E60, or E61). Support is
- UIQ phones: Motorola A920/A925/A1000, and maybe more?
- The Nokia 9500 and 9300 Communicators.
- The Nokia 7710 is supported by Mini-E2MAME.
eemame-series60-1.1.SISInstallable SIS file for Series 60 (Nokia N-Gage, Nokia 6600, Siemens SX-1, etc)
mini-eemame-series60_2-1.11.SISInstallable SIS file for Series 60 FP2 (Nokia 6630, Nokia 6680)
micro-eemame-series60-1.1.SISInstallable SIS file for older Series 60 phones (Nokia 7650 and Nokia 3650)
Installable SIS file for Series 80 phones (Nokia 9500/9300)
ROMS For EEMAME