SmartMovie Version 3.41
SmartMovie is a video player for your mobile device, with counterpart PC converter utility. With the converter, you may prepare any video clip for playback on your mobile device.
*Standard AVI format, allowing you to preview converted files on your PC.
* Player uses the phone screen in portrait or landscape mode, utilizing full screen size of the device.
Rescaling of video to utilize full-screen area.
* PC converter allows you to split video file into multiple segments, so that it fits onto your memory card, if not entire, then cut to more parts – you may watch your favorite video in parts, e.g. while traveling to work/school.
* Support for subtitles – allowing you to watch movies in different languages.
* Friendly PC converter – preview videos on PC, select parts you want to convert, alter quality.
* Supports DirectShow codecs, so you may use video codecs downloadable from the internet.
* Very fast conversion; on standard PC conversion is 5x faster than video clip playback time. You’ll convert entire movie in just a few minutes
* Bicubic rescale algorithm shrinks video to small screen size in best possible quality.
* Adjustable quality parameters for video and audio streams, allowing tuning target video to your needs.
* Customizable video Player (brightness, language, volume, and more).
S60: Nokia 3230, 3620, 3650, 3660, 6260, 6290, 6600, 6620, 6630, 6670, 6680, 6681, 6682, 7610, N-gage, N70, N90
Siemens SX1, Panasonic X700, X800
S60 3rd edition: Nokia E50, E60, E61, E62, E65, E70, E90, N71, N72, N73, N75, N76, N77, N80, N91, N92, N93, N95, 3250, 5500, 5700, 6110, 6120, 6290
Samsung SGH-i520, LG JoY
UIQ: Sony Ericsson P800, P900, P910, Motorola A920, A925, A1000, BenQ P30
UIQ 3.0: Sony Ericsson P990, M600, W950, Motorola Motorizr Z8
Series 80: Nokia 9300, 9500