nGIRLS for symbian created by PROTOCHIP
- Dancing Girls On the Standby Screen !
- 12 Different Dance Shows
- 4 Different FullShows
- Background Music Option While Dancing
- Enable/Disable Option
- Autostart option
- Menu Interface
- NO NEED TO REBOOT ANYMORE TO APPLY CHANGES !
- You have to uninstall any previous versions of nGIRLS and Animspritelite otherwise you will get update error !
- Also if exists, delete c:\data\animsprite and e:\system\ngirls directories manually !
- Install Python v1.44 and MegaPyModulePack V1.52 !
- Install nGIRLS v10 Safe Package !
- Install nGIRLS Sound/Music Addon !
- Install nGIRLS Erotic Addon !
- Install nGIRLS Hardcore Addon !
- Reboot device !
- If you see the girl dancing on the standby but cant enter nGIRLS application then resinstall PymegamodulePack v1.52 and reboot !
- You need a lot of free ram to run this application !
- YOU MUST INSTALL ALL THE PACKAGES !!!
HOW TO USE:
- After you install and reboot, you will see the first girl is dancing on the standby screen !
- Be patience since single girl takes 30 seconds to load and fullshows take 1 min to load in N95 8gb !
- In the application, you can select girls or shows you want, then it will start to load and when loading is finished, nGIRLS automatically switches to standby screen !
- To disable autostart you must select disable from settings and answer to the questions !
- Once you have disabled, you have to enable otherwise none of the girls or shows will load !
- If you cant see any girls after reboot wait at least 30 seconds to dance !
- If you cant enter program or see any girls, simply free your ram !
** IF YOU PHONE IS LOCKED OR BECAME UNUSABLE BECAUSE OF NOT ENOUGH MEMORY DONT FORMAT IT… JUST PLUG OUT MEMORY CARD THEN REBOOT DEVICE…NOW PLUG IN MEMORY CARD AND UNINSTALL nGIRLS OR CHANGE YOUR SETTINGS FROM FULLSHOW TO A SINGLE GIRL…
Tested with n93 20.0.058, n95 30.0.015, n95 8gb 30.0.018
nGIRLS v1.0 FINAL
Thanks for the great application!!
I see the girls dancing but cant enter the configuration.
I tried reinstalling the megapymodulepack to no avail. Any tips?
I tried downloading it but all i got was an error report from the website that the content have been removed because it has not been used for a long time.